- Deadline for nomination: Friday, November 15, 2013
- Deadline for Application: Wednesday, November 27, 2013
To learn more about the nomination and application process please click here.
NYC Venture Fellows is a world-class, year-long fellowship program designed to help high-potential entrepreneurs scale their ventures in New York City. Established by the New York City Economic Development Corporation and in partnership with 92nd Street Y, this one-of-a-kind program provides:
- Membership to a top-tier group including leaders of some of the world’s most exciting companies – past Fellows have included the leaders of Warby Parker, Etsy, Rent the Runway, SecondMarket, MakerBot, Codecademy, comiXology, Raspberry Pi, and Songza.
- Exclusive mentorship relationships with senior leaders from some of the world’s top organizations, which have included Bloomberg, LivePerson, IBM, Lerer Ventures, AppNexus, CBS, Collective[i], Time Warner Investments, Huge, and dozens more.
- Executive education sessions focused on addressing the leadership challenges that CEOs face in scaling their companies, including M&A strategy, managing a high-performing board and new market entry.
Past Fellows have enjoyed tremendous success, and describe the program as “extremely positive”, “very hands on”, “extremely relevant” and a “huge gift” in building their companies.
2013 NYC Venture Fellows share their thoughts on the program
The 2014 class of NYC Venture Fellows will include up to 30 leaders of fast-growing ventures around the world, including international digital media and education pioneers, enterprise technology innovators, and social entrepreneurs. Each Fellow will be paired with an executive-level mentor and team of advisors, and will participate in networking sessions, 92Y events, and training on relevant issues in the entrepreneurial world.